How to know who is connected to my WIFI ?

How to know who is connected to my WIFI ?

Today, I am going to teach you how to see the devices that are connected to my router WIFI:

I have a internet in my home and before 4-5 day internet become poor on my pc and i call to the web servers to scold my internet connection these day why ?? they told me we will fix it within 2 days but 2 days is heavy for me i can't wait for longer days. And i look up for the router setting and i found a new updates where i can see how many devices are connected ? 
Here is the steps :
1. open your router setting with your ip address (192.168.0.1) this is my ip , to see your ip you can open command and type : ipconfig then you can look at Default gateway just copy that and paste it into URL.

2.Now you have to login into the router if you have not change it first given username and password is admin , type admin in both filed.
3.Then go the wireless setting you can see wireless statistics. By clicking there you can see the connected devices MAC (Media Access Control) .


Finally you can see the connected devices Mac address also you can restrict these Mac address.
To restrict the MAC address: 

1. you can see the Wireless MAC Filtering by clicking there.
2. Copy the MAC address that you want to Restrict.
3.now go to wireless mac filtering and add new and paste the mac address.
4. disable that mac address.

Now you can enjoy your internet in your own speed, if you have any doubt still someone corrupt on your internet then leave me a message.

Thank you and Follow my page from right sidebar :) 



No comments

Powered by Blogger.